Saturday, March 23, 2019

All By Myself-Gen. 1-It Ain't Easy


Hey and welcome back. Yeah I know I'm rather flaky with updates, but I warned you that would be the case.

So, where are we since we last checked in with Arya and Beckham?


First they've had to move. The other house had some glitch where I couldn't build walls. I had attempted to make a room for Beckham and it wouldn't work. Kept saying objects were in the way when there weren't.

No biggie, I like the new one. Downloaded it from the gallery, but I don't recall the name seeing as how these shots are from December. LOL


The new place set them back a little bit, but they are still doing okay.


Some family time. Gavin asks to come over fairly regularly, so why not let him have a relationship with his son?


I got the fitness stuff pack when it was on sale. Arya trying out the Zumba-ish thing. Never too late to start working out.

So Beckham is working on the mischievous thing (can't remember exactly) and he has to be enemies with someone as a requirement. Why not his new step-mother?


Though that smart mouth of his has no filter. He mouths off to Ayra on a regular basis.


I see a lot of time being grounded in his future. On the upside the project they were working on turned out well.


Beckham continues to be a handful.



Though he's not always so bad.




That's about it for this update. Updates on progress are as followed:

Beckham is almost done with his.


Ayra has finished


And she got another promotion. Though they are seriously slowing down.


Update 5

3 comments:

  1. Beckham seems like a handful. I'm sure he will grow out of it. Congrats to Arya (you always pick names that I love) on finishing her aspiration. I'm sure the career will be next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a total handful! That mean trait or whatever he has keeps her on her toes. I can't take complete credit for her name, it was a dice roll in game. I'm hoping the career finishes soon.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I love the school projects! There is a good variety and they have such great detail to them

    ReplyDelete