Saturday, April 20, 2019

All By Myself - Gen. 1: Complete



Maybe I should have gotten some bar stools so Ayra could have sat there instead of on the floor. But yay, family bonding.


And it paid off, Beckham is doing great in school.


She's still trying to keep active and the yoga doesn't give her the exhausted moodlet.


Beckham is perfecting his cooking skills. His mom won't be around forever.


Some rearranging was in order to fit this beast of a TV that Ayra got as a promotion gift.


She's done! Finally reached the top of her career. Man that took forever. I had real worries about her living long enough to finish.

Now that she's retired, what better way to celebrate than to get herself a new puppy. First time I've done the adoption thing.



This is pumpkin.

Also in her retirement, she is taking up gardening.


Birthday time!




His mischief aspiration means he'll be heading into the Comedian job.


And sadly...


That's it for now. No updates on Beckham's aspiration.

Gen. 2 Start

2 comments:

  1. cute puppy! I hope she enjoys her retirement while it lasts. I miss TS3 where you could adjust each age range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully she will enjoy her retirement. I haven't looked to see if you can change the ages on TS4, but maybe I should.

      thanks for reading

      Delete