Sunday, April 7, 2019

One Woman Show: Update 24


Okay it's been a while, but in my commitment to making time for sims again, I'm catching up with old pictures I've had. Bear with me as these are like a year old. LOL I hang my head in shame. But onward to Anahi.


I'm still spending my time getting better at work and putting efforts into my freelance gigs.

My logic skills keep to be kept sharp and I get the most enjoyment from challenging others at the park. A bit of mind work, some conversation, it all keeps me on my toes.


And let me tell you, there seems to be something in the air these days. Not only are my grandsons expanding the family, it seems to be the case around town.


Not many places I can go without seeing someone that's pregnant.

Staying home gives me quiet time to reflect and I wonder from time to time on the fact that Darnell and I never had a child. But life can't be filled with too many regrets.


The past can't be changed.

One of my requirements is to build a rocket ship. Kind of crazy, but you really can buy anything online. Found a DIY builder kit.


It wasn't cheap, but couldn't get around that. Though it's a good thing my tiny house came with a large lot. I need the space.


The romance festival is in town. Not sure I want to be reminded of happy couples, but figured getting out of the house is good.


My granddaughter-in-law was there, and looking like she was in labor.



He was very much like his father considering we'd just learned of the marriage. Like his brother, he remarried quickly after the passing of his first wife.


I asked if she needed me to take her to the hospital, but she assured me she was fine, it wasn't actual labor. She wandered off to go rest and I enjoyed myself.




Stuff was still breaking. Seriously why couldn't things be built to last?



Since it'd been a while since I'd visited with Gael, I went over to see him and his wife. She was due any day as well.



Played with my great-grandson. Family would always be most important to me and keeping the connections of my growing extended family close.


I have to say, for a person that doesn't know a whole lot about rockets, and building, this thing is coming along nicely.

And done!


Yes, I do just somehow know how to drive a rocket. I mean how hard can it be right? Time to test it out.



I survived! And when I got home I had a message, Gael's wife had their baby.


After a long week at work that included a promotion, and searching the galaxy I felt like going out.



Who do I see but both of my granddaughter-in-laws. And I was more than a little concerned about Scarlet. Hopefully those were for someone else.

***Okay that's it for now. I was trying to back track to keep up with the boys and their wives/babies. I have other pictures with Anahi with other kids, but I don't recall who they are so next time I load game will have to look at her family tree.

Where she stood at the time these pictures were taken with her aspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment