Sunday, November 20, 2016

One Woman Show: Update 10





Life was different with a teen in the house. He was good about helping out.

A lot different. I knew he'd be interested in girls, but when his friend showed up looking like this I got worried. She'd been over to the house a few times, some when I wasn't home.


And to my dismay Hayes seemed to be really excited about her pregnancy.


After she left, I sat down to have a serious talk with Hayes. It was awkward, but needed. Much to my relief he told me he was not the father of her baby and that they were strictly friends.




Things were still going well with Darnell and I and frequently found time to get together.




I was even getting him into fitness.



It really wasn't his thing, but I made sure to show him how much I appreciated his efforts.


Darnell wasn't the only one I tried to keep in shape. With Hayes' love of food, I had to make sure he stayed active.


School was going well for him. Sometimes he had issues, but he always managed to handle it.



I sent him a text one day asking him to meet me at the park once I got off. I wanted to talk to him about something important.


I was in love with Darnell and wanted him to be a bigger part of our lives. They got along, but I wanted to make sure Hayes would be okay with me asking Darnell to move in with us. Like the good son he is, he only wanted me to be happy and was okay with it.



I called Darnell to invite him to join us right away.


He was overjoyed at the idea of us living together.



So much so that he did something I hadn't expected.



I said yes of course!


We planned for a small wedding at the house.



It was official, I was Mrs. Mayer.




Hayes spent the night with Marcus so we could enjoy our wedding night.


The next day Marcus sent me a congratulations message. We'd come a long way and could at least call each other friend.


No sooner than I moved Darnell in did he roll the whim to get engaged to Anahi. I knew it had to happen for this aspiration, I just didn't expect him to be so eager. LOL

Anahi is currently level 6 of her career.


Here is where she stands with her aspiration. At this rate she'll be done with a second one before she finishes her first job.


4 comments:

  1. Damn I thought Hayes was the father to so I can understand why Anahi was worried.

    Congratulations to the happy couple. They really do look cute together and its wonderful that Hayes and Darnell get along so well. Even Marcus wished them well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL so did I. Thought maybe he was being naughty while she was at work.

      Thank you. Had to move fast, didn't want SP messing things up. They are cute together and Hayes and Darnell are well on their way to being BFFs.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. aww, how sweet (the wedding, not the pregnant "friend")

    Yeah, more than past time to have that talk! I'm glad it wasn't his, She's too young to be a grandma!
    (do you have a MOD for teen pregnancy?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah, I was worried when I saw the pregnant friend.

      The mod MC command center is what I have in game. It's two parts, on that is normal and one that deals with woo-hoo. Now it's not set for directly teens, but with the 'mess around' option EA has in game, it does allow for them to get pregnant that way. I didn't realize it until I was playing my RWC save and one of my teens ended up pregnant after doing the 'mess around'. Confetti just popped from the air a day or two later, that's the only way I knew. It was a surprise to say the least. LOL

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete