Sunday, January 8, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 11





Married life was good. Darnell and I made time to still go out. Gotta keep the romance alive.
He was always there to greet me when I got home from work.


And Hayes was very happy to know his room was on the other side of the house.


Staying in shape. I worked hard for this body, can't let it go.


And I even started training Darnell. I want him to stay in shape and keep him around as long as possible.


It warmed my heart to see my two guys getting along so well.


After a long week, Darnell treated me to a spa day.



It was just what I needed. I came home most days really stressed.



As much as I dreaded it, my little boy, my handsome child was growing up.


No matter what I do over the course of this challenge, being a mother will be the most rewarding part. Just look at that good looking fellow. I've never been prouder.


I knew it was coming, but it didn't make it any easier. Hayes was moving out. He wasn't exactly ready to live on his own, he was moving in with his father. Marcus had a bigger house and Hayes wanted to spend more time with him since Marcus was in the later stages of life.


He got a job in the culinary field and I had no doubt he'd do great.



Anahi is nearly done with her second aspiration. This one has been relatively quick and easy.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a handsome man he turned into! I think it's great he moved in with his dad. (He does have a nice house!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy with how Hayes turned out. Marcus is living large so it made sense to move Hayes in there. That way he can inherit the house when Marcus goes. Set him up nicely. :)

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Hayes grew up to be a handsome young man but I'm sure that Anahi is going to miss her little boy. Wow she is almost finished with her aspiration. Anahi is moving right along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I'm so happy with how he turned out. She will miss her little boy, but it's time he left the nest. He'll come back and visit often I'm sure. :) This one was easy to get through. I'm sure they all won't be this easy.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete