Sunday, April 2, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 12


Darnell knew just how to keep my mind off Haynes no longer being in the house.

Since he still doesn’t work, Darnell helps out around the house. Sure hope he washed his hands.


I’m still training him on my off days. Plus it’s part of my job. Need to whip the residents of this town in shape. They may groan now, but they’ll thank me later. 


Speaking of jobs, I got a promotion. Feels good to be recognized for all my hard work. The raise is a nice plus as well.


It’s nice when I run into Haynes. Good to know my fitness ways rubbed off on him and he’s keeping up with his workouts. 


He told me that he’s apparently going to be a big brother. I was surprised to say the least considering Marcus’ age, he said it wasn’t planned and the house has been just a little tense since they found out.


That weekend, Marcus called and invited me to a party. I thought about not going, but Darnell said it’d be fun to get out. Not sure what Marcus expected, he knew I was married now yet he still seemed upset when I showed up with Darnell. He has a child on the way and I’d made it clear a while back that our fling days were over.



Darnell has never been the jealous type, but after seeing Marcus’ reaction, he wanted to make sure he and every other guy there knew I was taken.


His manly display really put me in the mood so we snuck off for a little private time.


The next day I was still in a very flirty mood.



And how could I not be? Look at my man. He’s going to have some killer abs soon, you can already see them forming.


After our workout, yes a real workout get your mind out of the gutter, I went to make him a special cake. Sadly it was time for Darnell to age up. I try not to think about how my life quest means I’ll out live everyone I love until I complete it. Instead I have to just appreciate the time I have with those I come in contact with along my journey.


He blew out his candles and then wanted to make sure that I knew he may be older, but he was still as alive as ever.



Later we went out for a date to celebrate. Good food, dancing, and a little making out. I think he had a great birthday.




So you can see Anahi is nearly finished with this aspiration. Champion Bodybuilder is level 7 of the career track. Still a little ways to go before she’s done. 


4 comments:

  1. Aw Anahi and Darnell are cute together. I really did feel bad when she realized she would outlive Darnell as well as Hayes but at least she knows that she needs to appreciate the time she has with them instead of dwelling on the inevitable. She is almost finished with soulmate and than onto the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make a cute couple. Anahi is sad to know she'll have to watch people she loves die, but she's choosing to look at the positive instead of the negative. Once she completes her life mission she can join them. Yep, the soulmate aspiration was relatively easy. I just wish her job was the same way. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Wow do they have some chemistry don't they! She'll have her soulmate in no time <3

    You're still using the command center mod (or whatever it's name is) right? No probs with all the updates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do. He was a good pick for her.

      Yep, I'm still using it. It does update a lot, but easy to keep up with so far.

      thanks for reading

      Delete