Thursday, April 13, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 13





While I'm working, Darnell finds ways to keep busy. I don't mind supporting him as he looks for his passion in life.

He's usually there to greet me when I get home from work.



And let's me know how much he missed me while I was away. He's hinted at wanting a child. I haven't agreed to it yet, but that doesn't stop me from practicing.


On my day off, I meet up with Hayes at one of the local cafes.


Then we head over to the gym so I can train him for a while. Always working.


Over breakfast Darnell tells me he met one of our neighbors. She just stopped over and they talked for a while. I'm all for him making friends, but not so sure I want him entertaining some woman while I'm not around. I hate to say I don't trust him, but men can stray. I learned that the hard way from Marcus. Still I work hard to not be 'that' woman while he's telling me. He told me right, so I have nothing to worry about.



Later that day while I was working out I heard the doorbell. I walked around to see more neighbors at my door. In all the time I'd lived here I don't recall getting this many visitors. The one guy left rather quickly saying he just wanted to stop by.


The other guy...well let's just say he doesn't seem like the kind of person I want to hang around with.


I can handle my own, but to see my husband quickly jump to my defense and tell that jerk off...


Well I had to show him just how much I appreciated how he handled things.


Date Night! We spend a lot of time together, but it's still good to get out and have a romantic evening.


A little flirting


A little kissing


And a little...well you know.


That little romp made us both a little hungry and the park was beautiful so we had a little picnic. Eva happened by and we invited her to join us.


However I don't think she appreciated our constant flirting. Her love life hadn't been going so well and she seemed to be a tad jealous. I told her she could leave with that attitude, of course in less polite words.



Her attitude didn't ruin our night.


Next week at our following date night things were going well.


Until Marcus tried to ruin it.


We did our best to ignore him and he finally got the message.


That date solidified what I already knew. Darnell and I were soul mates.

Another aspiration bites the dust! Anahi has finally completed #2.


The next one thanks to the randomizer is...


Not going to work too hard on getting it done until after she finally finishes out her career.

Darnell really did roll the want to have a child with Anahi, but I ‘forgot’ to lock it in. LOL 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Darnell and Anahi are so sweet together and congrats on finishing the soulmate aspiration. Wishing you the best of luck with Computer Whiz. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute. I'm glad things worked out with them. The soulmate one was super easy, especially since those two really clicked. Thanks. Hopefully it'll be easy enough to get through

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Yeah he is. She ended up with a good one.

    thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I like him. Almost wish I could keep him around, but trying to just focus on Anahi and stick to the rule better.

      thanks for reading

      Delete