Tuesday, May 29, 2018

One Woman Show: Update 23







Time with family still ranked high on my priority list.

My freelance work was picking up. People were starting to contact me about various IT jobs. Being needed felt nice.


Things were still breaking. Each time something went haywire I asked myself why I didn't just buy a new one. Instead, I always fixed them to save the money.


There was buzz around town that if you met this one person, you could collect special eggs or rocks or something. I wasn't 100% clear on the details, but I always liked a good challenge.


Score, random green man was part of the challenge. A little chatting him up and...


I got the first of six required seed things.


Of my two grandsons, Rod was the one to call me up the most.



He always managed to dance around the topic of him cheating on his wife. Not only that, wasn't taking precautions as evident by the news of a second pregnant woman.


He tried to deflect by bringing up his brother. His wife, unfortunately never made it out of the honeymoon phase. And apparently wasted no time in getting hitched again. I admit the timing does make things look a little suspicious.


They're adults, so there's only so much I can say to them. I love them all the same.
Gotta keep those logic skills sharp. Never know when they might come in handy for future challenges.


And I was in the right place at the right time. Another random green dude.



We chatted, played some chess but never managed to get another seed. Oh well. Better luck next time.

**No real progress to report in this update. And as you can tell, these pictures are SUPER old because of that challenge. LOL I think the next round are the same.

No clue what's going on with Rodrigo. He is out to populate the world I guess. LOL and if I remember correctly, Gael's first wife died and the next day he was married again. Gotta love SP

2 comments:

  1. You know this chapter made me realize they haven't given us special event like this in a while. I wish they would because they were fun. Rodrigo must be some player. He is calling Anahi while getting his wife pregnant. It looks like the family is growing but I wonder when those two have babies if the pink hair will be passed down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not reinstalled the SP since I added pets but it sure is making things interesting in your game, HA!

    I was wondering if I had missed a challenge or something with the green sims.

    ReplyDelete