Friday, October 26, 2018

All By Myself-Getting Started


This is Arya Gallo and her Yorkie, Sweetie. They live in Brindle Bay. She's joined the tech guru career and has the computer whiz aspiration.


After buying their house, Arya has a decent bank account.


Neighbors come by. She needs to meet people since eventually she'll need to make a baby.


Can't be all work, so she also leaves the house.



Upside, she's met some nice looking guys. Downside they all appear to be in relationships.

I apparently forgot to take a picture of where she is in her aspiration, update on that next time. But she's moving along in her career.


And the bank account is increasing.


That's it for now. As you can see this is a very basic update. It's more for track keeping just to see how Arya and the rest of her family will progress over the course of this challenge. Which is the Sims 4 Going Solo challenge. I have an actual story: As Life Goes, but for this I'm playing and sticking to the rules, and simply recording things as I go.

Update 2

3 comments:

  1. I like her Jazen. Congrats on her promotions and hope she got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet. No clue why she was always tired.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Hiya! I am so happy to see your updates on the forum again...though obviously I haven't been keeping up

    ReplyDelete