Thursday, December 6, 2018

All By Myself-Gen.1-Moving Right Along





We're back and I've played quite a bit since last update. The joy of playing for fun and not worrying about a story. For her aspiration needed to spend some cash so funds are down from last time.
When not working or trying to get through her aspiration, Arya was putting in effort building relationships with possible baby daddies.




Sweetie had a birthday and is now an elder dog. :(



Arya's followed shortly after.


New stage in life means time for a makeover.


The new holiday system is kinda lackluster for me, but I have her go through the motions anyway. So for Winterfest or whatever it's called, she invited over all the men she's met. Guy in the glasses and green jacket she met at guy in blue coat's birthday. Yeah I didn't write down names. LOL


She attempted to flirt with each guy, he was the most receptive. On a different round of game play, I wrote down his name. Gavin Richards.


Very receptive. LOL Yup, Gavin gave her a *special* gift on Winterfest.


That baby bump was INSTANT.



:( Sweetie's time was drawing to a close so she spent more time playing with her.


Then it happened. 



Not long after it was baby time. Gavin showed up, but didn't stay.


Welcome baby Beckham Gallo.




**my decision on baby name is alphabetical order, BUT I'm rolling for them. So whichever comes up for for the correct letter wins. Hopefully this system will work the entire time, but we shall see.**

She spent a lot of time working on her skills and trying to get promoted but things have slowed down considerably. Only one promotion over the course of a few days play. :( 



1 comment:

  1. I have also been playing a GS and an Iron Man just for fun. Takes the pressure off trying to come up with a story. Though I really miss my original sims. I think the save file is too corrupt to ever pick it back up :-(

    Aww It's hard when a pet dies. Is there a reward that extends their life do you know? I hardly play with pets

    ReplyDelete