Wednesday, August 2, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 20


Each day without Darnell got a little easier. If I stayed busy, that helped. Being out and not at home. The gym remained my go-to place. Some days it worked out and Hayes would also be there working out.

 A few months after Darnell's passing birthdays rolled around. My own baby was now an elder along with his wife. I'd be losing them soon and the thought alone broke my heart.


We tried to spend as much time together as possible.



I also figured I needed to get out and meet more people otherwise my life could get really lonely.





One night I had probably way too much to drink and ended up flirting with some guy. Not my proudest moment.


I found other ways to keep busy while at home. I started a small garden.


And took up gaming on the computer.


And took up making apps for smartphones.



Then there was also work. I was really throwing myself into the job.

One of the projects had my team in overdrive. I hated having to do it, but asking for an extension was unavoidable. Luckily my bosses agreed.




My hard work earned me another promotion.



**So as you can see Anahi is nearly complete with yet another aspiration. I'm loving how fast she's earning promotions compared to her first job. Sadly Hayes is now an elder. :( I knew it would happen, but still I'm sad. And so soon after losing Darnell.



Taking freelance work and making apps is helping increase her funds! She's not a millionaire, but she's made it pretty far considering she started low.



4 comments:

  1. Anahi is rebuilding her life after losing Darnell. Its not easy but she is getting through it. Congrats on the promotion and she is almost finished with her aspiration. If I was her I'm pretty sure I would have no problem with that 100 hours on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's trying. Having family around helps her not be so lonely. Other than that, she throws herself into her job. She is moving through this aspiration quickly. Having the active trait she doesn't like sitting for long but I have to force it. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. The tech career is SO MUCH easier than the sports one! Glad she's progressing quickly.

    It's going to be so hard for her watch everyone age and die around her :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tech career is moving much faster and I'm happy about that. I didn't think I'd ever finish the sports one. LOL

      watching them die is hard. I didn't intend on kids, but forgot to flag her beforehand. Making it work though.

      thanks for reading

      Delete