Sunday, May 28, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 17


Today was a day I've been dreading for a while now. My beloved husband was heading into his next phase of life. I threw him a party and held my fears and sadness in.

I baked his cake, we cheered him on, then there before my eyes he became an elder.



He still looked as good as ever, but I knew that my time with him as coming to an end.



After everyone went home we spent some time together just gazing at the stars.


The next day we headed over to visit with Hayes and Debra. The boys also had a birthday.
There were twins, but not identical.

Rodrigo took after his father.


While Gael took after his mother.


They were both very sweet boys that I adored.



Catching up with my son and daughter-in-law always made for a good time.


Even if Darnell interrupted for a few smoochies.


Yep never too old to gross out your children.


Darnell was extra affectionate every chance he got. I wasn't complaining. I welcomed all the attention.




I slowed down on the personal training, taking my off days to spend with family instead.


Darnell was keen on letting me know that age hadn't slowed him down at all.


All though sometimes he did require a nap afterwards.


Not a lot to report on her job. No promotions this time around. She has completed the first part of her new aspiration.


Hayes is officially older than his mom now. :(


I didn't realize that sims gained more traits. I wonder how many she'll end up with by the end.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Look at all her traits. I'm wondering how many she will have at the end and if there is a limit.

    The sad reality of losing loved ones is starting to set in with Anahi. Darnell is an elder and Hayes just became an adult. Its good that she slowed down on her job to spend some quality time with her family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really piling up. Crazy she keeps adding more, but kinda neat at the same time.

      She is realizing she will lose people. Having extended life to complete the challenge is nice in theory until you have to watch your loved ones die. She is spending more time with family now to appreciate them while they're here.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. awww, her man is an elder and her son is older than her now too. But atleast she has those to beautiful grandsons to watch grow up!

    Some of the traits they earn are really great and can help game play a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep everyone around her is aging. :( She does have the boys to watch so she won't be alone.

      I can't believe how she's still earning traits, but they help out.

      thanks for reading

      Delete