Saturday, May 6, 2017

One Woman Show: Update 15


Married life suits me well. I enjoy having someone around to talk to.
And train. I really need to get a promotion.


I still do the majority of the cooking. I like knowing we're getting healthy options. It won't keep Darnell around forever, but a healthier lifestyle ups his chances greatly.


Hayes is still pretty upset about his father's death. I try to console him as best I can when he comes over.




Darnell isn't a replacement for Marcus, but the two have a great relationship that Hayes cherishes.


We still have some mother/son time while I train him before moving on to my next client.



Darnell and I are committed to keeping the romance alive with dates.



Look at my man's abs. All that training and hard work is paying off.


We have a great time that leads into the night. I show off my mad fire dancing skills.



Hayes calls when we get home to let me know he is now a big brother. Nina had a baby girl.


Some wannabe nearly kills himself trying to lift more than he should. I step in to assist and get him the correct weights.



My actions earned me a promotion finally!


Couple of days later I get an unexpected phone call from Hayes. He eloped. I had no idea he was even dating someone, let alone it being serious enough for marriage.


I'm not sure how I feel about this, I just hope I like my new daughter-in-law.

So finally Anahi got another promotion. I'm really starting to hate this job! She is now at level 8. No update right now on her new aspiration. Taking it slow so that I can get through this job of hers.

3 comments:

  1. Anahi and Darnell are the cutest couple. I love seeing them on dates together. I'm glad that she is learning to cherish the time she has with both Darnell and Hayes.

    Congrats on the promotion but I can understand why you are getting frustrated with that job. It seems to be taking forever.

    Congrats to Hayes on his marriage. She looks like a pretty girl and I do hope that she gets along with Anahi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying them. They still do weekly dates and spend a lot of time romancing each other even though she's completed her aspiration.

      Yes! Man it's taking forever. I try to send her to work in the proper mood and complete all her daily tasks but it's just been so slow to progress. If they are all like this I'll never make it through.

      We'll get to meet Debra next update. Anahi just had to go visit her new daughter in law. I hope they get along.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. aww they are so cute! I hope they have a loooong time left together.

    He eloped?! Oh dear. I hope she likes her new daughter too.

    Reading your updates always reminds me to reinstall that S4 version of MC. It makes such a huge difference in the game SP in 4 is so much worse than 3! I love how you've incorporated it so nicely into your story

    ReplyDelete