Monday, June 19, 2017

RWC: Gen. 2.16

Opening with some father/daughter bonding.
jouJDyv.png

Then the trio heads off to the gym. Nothing says family closeness like working out. LOL

gyKS2Af.png

Back at home Kale is helping out with fixing things. :)

hOMU9nF.png

Meanwhile, Elly is working on (hopefully) another masterpiece

YwzM6Uj.png

Di invites her to a party so she figured why not. **Di never married or had kids**

By679Hl.png
tA26aCC.png

Being pregnant is hard work though, so Elly thought sleeping was a good idea.

T1elgDt.png

Kale has inherited his mother's artist flare.

7UQheI5.png

Not sure how much I approve of these boys wanting to skip school.

yMGNF4P.png

But I let her go.

3WU5aBA.png
xdSL96n.png

Brynn and Jasy working on their relationship over breakfast.

2yzaBvg.png

Jasper ghost!!! First sighting.

zgKAFd9.png
r6R21hZ.png

Breakfast with the kiddos. :)

w8wus0z.png

So much love.

CebSrop.png

Baby time! Again we opt for a home birth.

9d7WBQS.png

Welcome baby Kele. (still no multiples for me :( ) He's named for the same tribe that I picked Nova's name from. (according to Google anyway) So both the last two babies are somewhat named after their late grandparents.

lYlYCES.png

Daddy snuggles before he's aged up

KAHmTyM.png
3NWwKhw.png

He got the active trait and he has the rambunctious scamp aspiration. Kele has Elly's eye shape and color. Also her nose and mouth. I think as he gets older, he'll have more of Paco's face shape. Skin tone seems to be a good blend in the middle which I'm happy about.

CjOqQuQ.jpg

So Richard actually asked Brynn out to play hooky twice, I declined the second one because although she's the oldest, her two younger sibling have hit A in school first because she's skipped with Tyler and Richard. :( She needs to buckle down and take her studies more serious now. hahaha                        

2 comments:

  1. I really love how you do the comparison pictures with the child in the middle and the parents on the sides. That is the best way to judge genetics. I've seen the play hooky thing before but I never let them go. I wonder how that will work with Parenthood. Will the parents be able to discipline if they find out. That should be interesting to find out. Great update and I love how loving this family is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's something that the others did on the thread to compare the genetics. We all have a pick from the same mates for each gen so it's fun to see how they mix and match in each person's game.

      Yeah I let her go play hooky since I wanted her to build up relationships with the guys. Not sure how that will work now, all of these post are long before that pack. I'm finding it interesting that parents aren't allowed to discipline kids when they shout 'forbidden words'. Like really??? Glad you're enjoying the updates.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete