Tuesday, June 20, 2017

RWC: Gen. 3.2

Richard couldn't wait to call his parents and tell them the good news of his engagement.
ekr28Cz.png

Inside Brynn is letting Mercedes know Richard will officially be her step-father soon.

Ddn2Pyc.png

Guess Richard's dad had to break the news to his mother because she later sent him this text. I hope they won't be the in-laws from plum considering how they always looked at Brynn. LOL

YiSJTuU.png

Tyler called up to spend some quality time with his daughter.

B3ju8PD.png

Greeted her with a hug when she got there. :)

S6T0iaL.png

Back and home Brynn and Richard are enjoying some alone time.

JMFPIVT.png

Richard REALLY likes spending time with Brynn. hahahaha

SfngE20.png

Brynn helps with homework after Tyler drops Mercedes off at home. (BTW he's paid child support once in the amount of $940. Not sure if that's supposed to be a lump sum or not but he hasn't paid since.)

vyQjdw1.png

Then it's time to call her own parents and share the good news.

mJkEfGw.png

Kele is excited for his big sis.

BXVlCnV.png

Brynn needs to get her cooking skills up. Can't keep letting Mercedes eat cake for breakfast.

twjiHsP.png

Richard gives his lovely fiancee a kiss before heading off to work.

0X8hSY9.png

While Mercedes is at school, and Richard at work, Brynn gets some quiet fishing time in.

wHLinTU.png

Since I've not done anything with the club system yet, I have her start one. It's called Something Fishy LOL and they are a like minded group of anglers.

Cv3rRXK.png
AxkHVwS.png

The gathering ends just as Mercedes is home from school. Brynn wants to hear all about her day. :)

jp8i7cq.png
cvijRT5.png

That is until Grandpa calls to ask her to come over.

jCw4BRD.png

Brynn tags along because...

7UcsFy1.png

Yes! I've been waiting and waiting for one of my sims to have multiples and Elly goes and does it when I'm no longer controlling the house. >-< !!!
Mercedes and Paco chat about her day.

T1T7fid.png

Brynn goes upstairs to meet her new sisters (whose names I didn't write down. LOL)

9P9my1U.png
wUYSW7L.png

Brynn giving her dad an 'atta boy' for the newest additions. hahaha

rWmnEKt.png

Other happenings. @Tellex your hair family is still making babies all over town. LOL Also I've moved Di in with them since she's an elder and has a baby now. I wanted to make sure that her son had adults around to take care of him if she should die before he's old enough to be on his own.
Tyler is on baby #3 with baby momma #3. LOL

J0CHjc5.png

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Brynn is settling into life as a housewife. I haven't tried the club stuff yet myself and this chapter was a reminder to me that I have to start exploring that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is. Richard works hard and takes care of things. I've still not done a lot with the clubs, but I'm trying.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Wow twins! Congrats

    Child support? Nice! I need to look into that MOD again!

    ReplyDelete