Saturday, September 3, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 5


It seems like only 2 days ago I was giving birth in the middle of the night. Boy how time flys. From infant to child.


And what do you know, he got a tan during those missing years. He looks a lot like me as he should since I've done all the work.


Not sure how I feel about my little boy being a glutton given my current obsession with fitness, but we'll make it work. I'm not surprised he's a smart boy though. I wouldn't produce anything less.

Our first (healthy) meal together while we get to know each other. Just because he's a glutton doesn't mean he he can't stuff his face with good for you foods.


If stuff keeps breaking around here, I'll be maxed out on handiness in no time. At least I'm not getting toilet water in my face this time.


Marcus stops by. He seems to have warmed up to Hayes more now that he's a child.


I decided he has a right to be in his son's life. I'm still just not sure where we stand.


Marcus comes with us to the park, but doesn't stay long. I don't mind, I rather enjoy having Hayes all to myself. I'm out to be all that I can be, so I encourage him to do the same.


He beats me at chess, so I get a quick workout in while that poor sap tries to take him on.


He beats that guy too, so we just spend a little mother/son time finding shapes in the clouds.


I'm finding it harder to gain my skills, but I won't give up. And my persistence pays off. One step closer to completing my first goal.



Every freaking time I turn around something is breaking in this damn house. I continue to fix since I'm saving as much as I can so that I can add on a room for Hayes. Hopefully be the time he hits his teen years, I'll be able to afford an addition.



He's a good kid and helps out around the house. Teamwork!


I'm getting good at this cooking thing.


Marcus is still calling me. I don't go out as much, I need to spend time with Hayes, but I do let him come over to see his son.




I have work, so it's father/son time at the park. Hayes needed one more game of chess. He tells me his father was a sore loser.



I thought that's why he was so sad, but then he tells me that some poor soul died while they were at the park.



I do my best to cheer him up, and seeing me in this ridiculous costume helps put a smile on his face.


Goodnight sweet boy.


**In hindsight I should have been keeping up with the funds as her money grows over the course of this challenge. I *think* at this time she has close to $3000 sitting in the bank, but with bills and such to pay, that number fluctuates. Also as you can see, I used a different randomizer for Hayes' traits and aspiration. The one I use for Anahi doesn't have the kid options loaded for some reason. This is an iron *sim* challenge, so while Hayes is in the house, he will also be working to complete his child aspiration.**

3 comments:

  1. Ok now I have seen it all in this game. Hayes was pale enough to make Marcus question if he actually was his child but now he certainly does look like it. This game is strange. What do you know his mother is into fitness and he is a gluton. What is it with this game and making these two exact opposites of each other. BTW I found that randomizer online myself and I happen to use it. I wasn't too happy to see there was no trait randomizer in game for when the kids age up. Random traits keep the game interesting.

    Its nice to see that Marcus wants to be a part of Hayes life. I loved that little outing they had at the park. Its just too bad he had to witness a death. At least Anahi found a good use for that crazy costume. I love that last shot of them sleeping and Anahi saying Goodnight sweet boy. They have a wonderful relationship that warms the heart.

    That is a nice idea as a side challenge idea you just came up with. Any children born to the Iron Sim complete different child aspirations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crazy right! He was a white baby and turned so dark as a child. I was not expecting that! I think the game was confused by Anahi's custom skin or something, but glad it all worked out in the end. I laughed when he got the glutton trait. With his mom, it was too funny, but we'll work with it. :) Using the randomizer does make things interesting. I can't believe that was something they left out of the game.

      Marcus is turning out to be a good dad. He spend time with him and isn't trying to hide him away. :) It was sad to he had to witness the death, but Anahi is doing her best to cheer him up. Aww, thanks. She wasn't expecting to be a mother so soon, but she loves her little boy.

      Figure why not. Long as he's in the house, might as well get his aspiration done. Not sure how much he'll get done as a teen and he'll be moving out after he hits YA.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. The transformation is quite incredible! lol

    I love the picture of him looking up to his mom in the mascot costume ahahaha

    ReplyDelete