Friday, September 2, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 4

Taking care of my little boy isn't so bad. Sure he was unplanned, but surprises are what life's all about right?


A few quick crunches just to be sure I don't have any leftover baby pudge.


Why yes, yes I did have a baby like 10 minutes ago and still have a six pack.


Hayes is cute, but boy so noisy.


Some play time makes it all better.


Figure I should call and let Marcus know he has a son. He grumbled something about it being 3am and he's sleeping. Guess he doesn't understand that babies could care less about clocks.


Back at it. For some reason the powers that be think pregnant women don't work out in their third trimester. Don't they know I have plans? Things to accomplish? No matter, a 24 hour set back isn't too bad I guess.


Aww...isn't my pale bundle of joy just adorable.


Marcus finally comes over, he's happy to see me.


His reaction to Hayes was lukewarm at best. I think he's questioning if the kid is really his.


I can't worry about his hurt ego right now on not having a mini clone of himself. I know who I've been with, so Hayes is his. Giving birth, taking care of a baby, and staying in shape makes a girl hungry. Gotta get those skills up.


But...before I can eat, someone else wakes up hungry. Is this my life now? Hayes needs before my own? Guess so if I don't want CPS knocking at my door.


Since I have his kid now, I finally bite the bullet and ask Marcus if the rumors are true, was he really married.


He didn't lie about it. But he said it's a loveless marriage. She does her own thing and he does his. If that's really the case then why stay married?


I spend some time taking out my frustration and confusion on the punching bag.


I really need a promotion! This outfit is hideous.


My friend Eva sends me a text congratulating me on having a baby.


Since I'm still confused about what to do now that I know he's married, I invite her over for a little girl talk. I complain about being lied too, and not knowing if I want to continue seeing him, I mean we do have great time together, but our romance is not even halfway. There might be better options out there.



I was surprised when she told me this. He did have his good points, but still did I want to continue to be the other woman?


Anyway she left and I had to go off to work. Which didn't go so well. Damn, my big chance and I made a fool of myself. That's what I get for being distracted.

2 comments:

  1. So Marcus is the one with the wife and he is questioning Anahi on the baby. Well in a way I can't blame him but he is the one not to be trusted not Anahi. I have to give Anahi credit her body just snapped right back into shape right having a baby. Oh to live life as a sim. What a dream that would be.

    OMG that outfit! Poor Anahi having to wear that I do hope she gets that promotion soon. I can't wait to see Hayes age up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! Men! He had some nerve to question her. Must be nice to be a sim and look like you did before you got pregnant instantly. One of the many perks!

      hahaha yeah, that thing is terrible. Anahi can't even show off her body in that, and that's a shame with as hard as she works on it.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete