Saturday, September 24, 2016

One Woman Show: Update 8





I love being a mother. Hayes brings so much joy to my life.

Marcus called inviting Hayes over for a birthday celebration.


He didn't want to go alone, so I went with him. I told Marcus in advance so that things hopefully wouldn't be too awkward with his wife.


Watching Marcus age made me reflect on my own life. It was weird to think I was going to outlive my son, but that was a worry for another day.



Being in his home, around his wife, who never spoke a word to me, also made me think about how wrong it was to continue this affair.



I told Marcus we could continue to co-parent Hayes, but that's as far as our relationship needed to go. He seemed to take the news well. Maybe with age does come wisdom.
I was loving my new position. Being able to share my love of fitness with others, what more could a girl ask for?


Hayes was doing well in school and making lots of friends.


Going to the park for playdates was his favorite thing to do.


Things around the house were still breaking. I could have paid someone to fix them, but I was still saving money. Hayes was getting older and we couldn't share a room forever. An addition to the house would be in order.


I wasn't an official trainer at the gym, but I did spend a few hours a day mentoring people. Some needed it more than others.


Stress was getting to me between work and taking care of Hayes. Marcus hadn't been around much since his birthday. I guess he took the news I was cutting off the more intimate part of our relationship harder than he let on.


Anyway, a nice trip to the spa was in order. I'd not spent money on myself in ages.
I got to talking with this nice guy Travis, he was having a rough day too and we just struck up a conversation.


And, well...yeah a girl has needs. (whim to woo-hoo in sauna)


He was surprised at himself, he'd never done anything like that before. Not sure we'd be seeing each other again, not that I minded. I'm not looking for serious.


I turned to getting my pent up frustrations out by spending more time at the gym.


Woot! Aspirations completed for both Anahi and Hayes!!!




Hayes has a few more days as a child so he's moving over to try the social butterfly one.
This is the new one that Anahi rolled.


Here I was trying to save anything romance and family related til the end, but this is what happens when left up to chance.

4 comments:

  1. Anahi made the right decision when it came to Marcus and it was best for the relationship to end. I didn't know they could woohoo in the sauna in sims 4 as well as Sims 3. I guess that brought that over too.

    Congrats to both Anahi and Hayes for completing their aspirations! Oh boy that is not what you wanted her to roll at that moment and that was right after she told Travis she wasn't looking for anything serious. Well they all have to be completed. Good luck in finding her soulmate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she needed to stop being the other woman. They worked well just co-parenting so she'll stick with that. Yep, you can woo-hoo in the sauna so it was a great way for Anahi to work out her stress. LOL

      Thanks. I was happy they both got through them. I didn't want her doing any family/love ones right away, but it's left up to chance. She'll have to start looking for a suitable mate. :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Hahah. Anahi is a romantic at heart it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it would seems so based on the roll I got. We'll see how it goes with finding her a single man.

      thanks for reading

      Delete