Sunday, September 4, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 6



My little boy was still so upset over the death that he witnessed.
He sent a message to his father wanting to talk about things and Marcus invited him over.


However, he told me later that his father was gone by the time he got to his house. I was pissed, why tell our son to come over if he wasn't even there.


Hayes said it was alright though. He finally met his step-mother who insisted she just be called Nina. He said they talked for a while and that she was nice to him. If she knew what was good for her, she'd better had been nice.


The next morning I got up to make him a big ol' stack of pancakes. He loves food, so that put a smile on his face.


Afterwards I read him a story. He loves story time.


Marcus stopped by to apologize for not being there. Hayes of course forgave him.



Between work, Hayes, and staying in shape, some of my friendships were starting to slip. I needed to remedy that situation.


Yay baby! I earned a promotion and I have to say, I like this outfit a hell of a lot better than the other one.



Hayes was very happy for me. He's such a sweet boy.


Over dinner he told me about his day. I just love how animated he is when he talks.


Not sure I should be fixing the stove when I'm tired, but it's the only option since I need to be able to cook.


Next morning I was bummed Hayes was already off to school before I woke up.


I hated eating by myself.


To pass the time, I headed over to the gym. Marcus and I are still friendly. I hadn't made any decisions still about the romantic part of our relationship. We hadn't been out or anything since Hayes was born. I remained in full mommy mode.


Yoga is just as good for the body as any other exercise. I needed to be in top physical shape so I used every avenue I had available to me.


I was back home before Hayes got home from school. He had a good day and I was happy to see him.


Decided since it was the weekend, we'd take a trip to the park.


After a friendly game of chess, I'm a much better loser than his father, I wanted to help with his homework.


Back at home for dinner. I really did prefer eating with my little man rather than alone.



**Nothing to report on Anahi's aspiration. Still working to complete that final area. Trying to get to level 10 in fitness is taking forever and I have no clue when she'll earn that 'perfect body' or whatever it's called part. Maybe when she hits level 10, we'll see.

Hayes is moving right along in his aspiration though. :) He did mope around for 2 full days after that stranger died in the park. Not sure why that said loved one since he didn't know the lady. As you can see Marcus and Nina live in a nice house. I was annoyed that he wasn't there after telling Hayes to come over. LOL**


4 comments:

  1. Its nice that Marcus wanted to comfort Hayes but he should have been home. :( Damn I'm not so sure I would let my kid go to a house called "Sultry Springside" It sounds like a brothel to me.

    Thank God she got a promotion and doesn't have to wear that Llama costume anymore. I like the title of Dance Team Captain. I think she is going to attract a lot of men in that uniform.

    Mother and son are so sweet together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he should have been home! I have no idea why he wasn't there. LOL I didn't even look at the name of their house. It does sound like a brothel. hahaha

      No more Llama costume. She's much happier in her new outfit, can show off all her hard work she's done at the gym.

      She does love spending time with Hayes. She's found a nice balance between work and motherhood.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I have had the invite but not there thing happen. Super annoying esp after waiting through a load screen!

    It can take FOREVER to reach the top of a career. That, and the more realistic bills, are actually a couple things I like about 4. You have requirements to get promoted.

    Man she is ripped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was very annoyed he wasn't there after I sent Hayes over.

      I'm finding that with Anahi. I've been really annoyed that it'll look like she's almost done, even have the check mark indicating she is, but then her mood will change and the performance will go down!!! That is the most annoying part so it's taken even longer in some cases because of that. I've noticed her bills are increasing the more she improves upon her house, either that or it's tied to how much she's making, either way they are going up. LOL

      yes she is! All that working off has paid off.

      thanks for reading

      Delete