Saturday, September 10, 2016

One Woman Show: Update 7



So I get a call from Marcus to go workout. It's innocent enough and we are in the same club together.

I get there and as soon as I see him I get the whim to kiss him. I don't know why, I'd been doing so good keeping things just platonic with us.



I think he was just as shocked as I was, but neither of us said anything and continued with our workout as planned.



I didn't think about it much after that and got back to putting my focus on Hayes. He was a smart boy. Money was still tight, but I splurged and got him the chemistry table he needed after getting all A's on his report card.



He was a little sad about getting a B on his project at school. I told him he should be proud, he did the right thing and stood behind his work. I'd always be proud of him for putting forth his best effort.



I was however surprised when he told me about the girl in school that was leaving him love notes. He was nice to her since she was new and didn't really know how to react to the letter. I'm glad he doesn't have interest in girls yet. Not ready for my baby to grow up that much.



Marcus stopped by one day while Hayes was at school.


Things started innocently enough,


but it's been a while since I'd had any affections so on a whim...


After he left I took out my frustrations on the punching bag. I can't believe I did that. It was one thing when I didn't know he was married, but now, I just knowingly had an affair.


Marcus and Hayes still had a close relationship. I couldn't deny the fact he was a good father to him.



I put my moment of weakness, or two, behind me and kept focus on what was important.


My son and my goals in life.



We talked about the spelling bee they had to see who would make it to the district level. Again I was proud of him for not cheating and trying his hardest.



Mission accomplished, or close. This ladies and gentlemen is what it looks like to reach your maximum body potential!


All my hard-work paid off at my job as well. Another promotion came my way and the bosses gave me a choice on where I wanted to go next. After remembering the fiasco I had on the field, I chose something I knew I was good at.



That's it for now. Updates on Anahi's an Haye' aspirations. I didn't have a shot of Anahi's but she's on the last step. All she needs is to max out the athlete skill to complete it.


Lastly shots of Anahi from where she started to where she is now.


3 comments:

  1. I like all the comparison pictures you have of Anahi at the end. Congratulations to Anahi on her promotion and finishing the skill. She looks great which is why Marcus is wanting her so badly. Guess she is the official other woman now. I do wonder what will happen with Nina now.

    I'm so glad that you are showing the kid stuff here as I have yet to do it. No babies for Marissa yet and I can't control the kid in my other game. One change that I do think is nice is that the kids do have goals to achieve. Its going to be interesting when I get to it.

    Loved the update and I'm looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She's come a long way. Almost done with aspiration #1. Marcus is still calling and asking her out all the time. She is the official other woman now thanks to the whims she keeps rolling. So far Nina hasn't minded, she even met her step-son. LOL

      Glad you like it. Try to add in what is happening so it doesn't get too boring with her just completing things.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. I wish my transformation pictures looked half as amazing as hers, lol

    ReplyDelete