Monday, September 19, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.14

VsqsXhu.png

Morning with the kids.

I've moved the urns downstairs. Elly is very upset over the loss of her in-laws. The rest of the house isn't as sad, I think because the kids weren't home when it actually happened.

YJdlIAo.png

Landon came home with Brynn which is good because of the guys, he's the one that's interacted with her the least so far.

B1VtdOE.png

Then proceeded to wreck the dollhouse...

uF5YP3T.png

And Brynn laid into him about it. Not a good move Landon. :(

KEAbdwL.png

Poor Jasy was so upset, but big sis made things all better.

UU8XGOZ.png
efuJ13o.png

Some Father/Daughter bonding time

fwKDOGl.png

Such good teens, Paco is so proud of his kids.

xacmUt1.png

First thing Paco did when he woke up was mourn his parents. :(

ZfHvRP0.png

This is the first time he's rolled that want. Elly rolled the other two. I wasn't really trying to let them have a large family, but I guess they can try for one more. Especially if having another child will lift his spirits.

Y6Z01E4.png

With Nova gone, Paco tries some yoga to feel close to her.

8ha4h7P.png

Jasy has the art aspiration, I think I forgot to mention that. I realize I also forgot to mention Kale's teen trait and aspiration. Will have to remember to look next time I'm in game. Either way, I think he needs a more 'grown-up' room. LOL

bJvMQ8j.png

Tyler again asked Brynn out. Has anyone else been having this issue, my sims will get a call to go out then the person that asked them to come will go right home. :( It's happened twice with Brynn and once with Elly. I will call the person back to the place, but it's kinda strange.

DtBDClZ.png

In this shot, Elly tries to have Tyler comes back, but now he's too busy. >-<! Aunt Malia is out, I'm sure that means Micah is probably at the house. LOL

QyKw3Xz.png

Since Brynn was stood up by Tyler, she invited one of the other guys. Landon also declined, but Richard accepted.

oJqE4UQ.png

Hoping to get her to roll some whims, I direct her to flirt.

FJkQLh0.png

Which led to making out (Richard made that move)

rSwzG9a.png

Now she has her 'first' kiss with him after what they just did??? LOL a little backwards, but okay. Still no whims rolled for the guys though. :( Hopefully when she hits YA they'll kick in, or I'll decide for her.

NYfIgbQ.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy Landon needs to learn that wrecking items and upsetting a girl's baby sister is not the best way to win her heart. LOL! I'm glad she was able to fix the doll house.

    Oh she is much better off with Richard than the other two. He even seems more interested in her than the other two. She is much better off with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's not winning any points with that behavior. Brynn let him know and fixed things for Jasy. :)

      Richard does seem the most interested, but I'm hoping that Brynn shows some interest in one of them. So far she's just following their lead.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. She has a few options for future romance, though I think I'd kick Landon to the curb.

    ReplyDelete