Monday, September 19, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.12

Nova tries to take her mind off her sadness by helping Kale with his homework.

vDJo1nl.png

This pop up came. :(



uwCewtg.png

Tyler message's Brynn about skipping school and hanging out. Not sure he's a good influence. LOL

LooeSEc.png

And can I just say that for an active sim, Brynn is always freaking tired! I struggle to keep her sleep bar in the green. I have no idea what's wrong with her, but it's annoying.

Nothing like a little work out on the side walk before Brynn shows off her dance moves. LOL

rcZ6aY1.png
MNyR16R.png
2KAHn0m.png

Back at home, baby time!!! We opted for a home birth this time.

DZH9bz8.png

Welcome baby Jasy, named to honor her late grandfather. :)

gSBM4nd.png

Baby snuggles before she's aged up.

UVzhQzb.png
wtAuJSZ.png
KhPGtIT.png

The grandkids bring a smile to Nova's face.

BsgoA5i.png

These two still in love.

DCHbONt.png

Micah spends a lot of time at their house. LOL He's supposed to be working on knocking up Malia, he can't do that if he's always here!!!!!

o13QNjV.png

Tyler again asked Brynn out.

2IIDP1U.png

Um...not even sure they've shared a first kiss but getting busy in a bush is okay!!! Brynn your father would have a heart attack! (that was autonomous)

gZ9meVo.png

Afterwards they sit down for a nice chat which is interrupted by the blue alien there. First time I've seen one in game!!!

uav3ADw.png

A little flirting before calling it a night. Seriously Brynn is killing me. I keep waiting on her to roll whims for these boys but she doesn't. Not even when they are out on a date!!! :(

dWxFpLN.png

Family breakfast.

kW9kJWU.png

Followed by Paco making sure Nova knows how much he loves her. :)

FxCREkY.png

Comparison shot. I guess I should add in the skin tone and things some of you guys do, but I just eye ball it. LOL

N4qfydN.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I guess this update starts out with some sadness as you are about to lose Nova :( I didn't know they could get invites to skip school That is something new.

    Congratulations on the new baby and Jasy looks so cute. I love that hat that she was wearing. That was a nice little family breakfast at the end and awww Paco hugging his Mom when we know she doesn't have much time left :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nova's time is almost up. They do give invites to skip school and Tyler is a bad influence. LOL

      Thanks, I like her mix of genes. The hat is a game thing, I don't have any kid CC. Paco is good to his mother, he knows she's still missing Jasper.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. COngrats on the new addition, she's lovely!

    she's woohooing in bushes but doesn't roll wants to do anything with them??

    ReplyDelete