Sunday, August 28, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 3


So Marcus called me up for a club gathering. Figured I need to get all my good times in now since I know that once this baby gets her I won't be able to just hang out all night.




Liberty was very interested in my belly.


It was nice to know that Marcus still found me attractive.


Very attractive.


Guess we weren't as discreet as I thought, but oh well, we're all adults here.




Next day at work didn't go so well. Seriously what kind of jerk picks on a pregnant lady...hope he get's injured.


Even with that crap, I managed to get my next promotion, and just in time too. I need the extra money since maternity leave will be forced upon me soon.



Stuff is starting to break around the house. I'm not currently handy, but no time like the present to learn right?


Marcus again wants to meet up, so why not.


I really enjoy his friendship, and he's not shy about showing me affection.


Or showing his excitement over his soon to be child.


I'd heard that if you talk to this new townie, she might be able to pull strings and get me some help at work, and with my skills. I take every opportunity to get ahead.


She seemed very enthusiastic about helping so hopefully things work out like they are supposed to.



Quiet night at home now that I'm on maternity leave. The house is still pretty bare, hopefully the more I move up I'll be able to afford to spruce up the place. I know I'll need to expand soon since this is only a one bedroom.


Sleeping good until these pains hit me and wake me up.


Crap! This hurts!


All done! Love that post baby body. And I know that Marcus has a lighter complexion, but man this is one pale baby.


Yeah, I just had a baby, at home, all by myself. I'm a rock star!


That's all. Here is where Anahi stands with her aspiration. Hopefully she'll max out her athletic skills soon enough.


I was not expecting just a pale baby considering how dark she, can't wait to see how he looks when he ages up. He's been named Hayes.

*Next chapter*

4 comments:

  1. What? Pale baby indeed! I did not expect that one at all! Marcus' skin tone is lighter but not that much lighter. Has the EA mystery gene worked its way into Sims 4 because that is the only answer I can see for that.

    Isn't the boost week awesome. Marissa got it for skilling because I needed her to max out Handiness to go the secret locale in hopes of some rare collectibles. I'm glad that Ana was able to use it for her promotion as she needed the extra cash. Single Mom and all.

    Can't wait to see Hayes grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know right!!! I was not expecting a white baby at all. Not from those two. LOL EA mystery gene at it's best. I wonder if it's because Anahi has a custom skin on since I had issues with the patchy look to the EA one I tried to use.

      How do you know if the boost works? I had Anahi do it, but I can't tell the difference. Maybe I'm missing something. She is a single mom now. With MC command it gives a child support option, one that I didn't have turned on LOL.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. When I saw the pic preview pic you posted in the forum I thought maybe she was marcus' wife and they were celebrating the pregnancy together. Wouldn't surprise me in the sims. esp since 4 doesn't seem to have probs with sharing partners...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha no, that would have been crazy though to have Anahi and the wife celebrating the pregnancy. The jealousy thing is a little odd in this game. I've had sims get sad from 'drifting love' when their interest flirts with someone else, but that's been about it.

      thanks for reading

      Delete