Thursday, August 25, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 1


Alrighty let's kick things off. This is my woman for this challenge, Anahi Rubin. **please forgive the odd shots of her in the beginning. I had some issues with her skin tone in game and it came out looking pixelated. Her skin is changed now so if you notice a difference, that's why.**

I randomized her traits and aspiration.


She's currently living in Oasis Springs in this lovely starter home, the Sandtrap Flat.


After moving in, it would be wise to get a job and since she's doing the bodybuilder aspiration, her first job is in the athlete career.


Now that she is gainfully employed, I sent her off to start working on that aspiration.


You'll notice here that she's a little heavier than in her CAS shot. Well after rolling for her aspiration, I decided to give her some weight to workoff.


That beefy guy is Marcus Flex, and the resident personal trainer at the gym. What better way than to get personal attention as she gets in shape.


Making friends already.


Woman on a mission, gotta work off that belly.


She's still making friends. The look that red-head is giving Marcus, wonder what's going on with those two. LOL


She hit up a few more machines before heading home to whip up a healthy meal.


Then take a sunset jog.


Next night, feeling the need to see more of her new town, Anahi calls up Marcus and asks him out to one of the local bars.



Following morning is the first day of her new job. She hits the gym prior go going to work.


After work, Marcus stops by.


Being good and eating salad while Marcus regales her with great tips for working out.


Selfie with her new buddy.


I think he likes her. He called her up to go out again.



They are now BFFs


Nothing like a good ol' dance party.


I wish we got results this quickly in real life. All that working out is starting to pay off.


Can't spend all her time with Marcus. This fun looking gal called her up to hang out at the park. Her name is Liberty.


What's better than working on some logic skills? Sure they'll help her some time in the future.


Yep, back at it and this time she runs into resident Casanova, Don.


She had a good day at work and earned a promotion. Who better to call over than her BFF?



That's one way to celebrate. LOL


After the deed, Marcus seems a little concerned about 'accidents'. **I do have MC command center, so every woo-hoo has a risky percentage.**


He even follows her in when she goes to make sure babies aren't coming too soon! LOL


Whew!!! Safe this time. I'll be flagging her for no offspring after this. I can't deal with unplanned pregnancies right now.


And this is where I'll leave you this update. She's moving right along in her aspiration so far.


*Next chapter*

4 comments:

  1. OMG she found someone named Marcus! I know you didn't plan the name but I started to think of the other Marcus when I seen that. Your characters have good luck with that name :) And of course Dandy Don had to come and check out the new babe in town. We will just have to warn her about him.

    I like the start to this challenge and I look forward to seeing her finish this Aspiration and Career :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep she did, a townie. Let's see if he ends up being as good as Marcus from Kiss. Of course Don is around. He has to pick up some ladies at the gym. LOL

      Glad you're enjoying it. Sucks I had to start over, but now I know how to keep the saves separate.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I keep getting a weird error when I try and leave a comment...

    I love your sim, she's really getting through that aspiration quickly!

    How are you likeing MC command? I keep meaning to add it and just...don't...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer, not sure why you'd get an error. I have it set for everyone to be able to reply. Must be some blogger glitch.

      Thanks, I like her, even with the skin issue I had in the beginning. The aspiration is moving rather quickly.

      I like MC Command it's like an all in one mod which is nice. It let's you have control, plus gives a story progression, and even has the woo-hoo built in although you have to get that part from a different sight. It's nice though and I learned quickly I can't play mod free after using them in S3. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete