Saturday, August 27, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.9

Paco was first adult up so he was in charge of breakfast. The kids get up shortly after to eat and finish off homework.

nQ7ECJV.png
6KciM8J.png

Paco is back at the gym trying to get in shape.



2QGV3gH.png

Cinderella showed up to work out. I guess when I fixed the balding issue I didn't go through all of the outfits. Not sure that's proper workout attire. LOL

sxvlyzk.png

More mother/son bonding time.

pBc9w83.png

Nova getting fancy with her cooking skills.

xTA3pR5.png

Birthdays! I tried to get them to blow out at the same time but Elly kept acting like something was in the way. :( New age means make-overs.

wm17kQE.jpg
gPsggsk.jpg

Richard called to play, of course Brynn said yes.

uBLJTZX.png

Jasper was keeping an eye on his granddaughter during her playdate.

UZ2mCdd.png

That is until Nova comes over to distract him. The kids sneak out for a little cloudgazing before it's time for Richard to go home.

JsGm3vt.png
rBEt3Nz.png

Jasper was still working, so I had him retire finally so he can live out his final days relaxing.

sRP4eM1.png
itq4WHr.png

Father/son time. Paco doesn't mind that Jasper is a bit smelly. LOL

cuDl7wk.png

I'm sure Paco enjoys spending time with his family, but not when they are flirting with each other while he sits in the middle. LOL

9dpxE3S.png

He left. They took advantage of the alone time.

z2DEkCC.png

Ah, retirement. Well when they aren't sleeping. Mostly Jasper, poor guy is always tired. :(

rXATaNU.jpg

Well after I got this pop up.

t2B4Hl3.png

I invited Malia over. She needs to spend sometime with her parents.

6IdRkFT.png

LOL these two getting a little payback on Paco and Elly. All those times they messed around in their bed when they were teen. hahaha Karma!

5p6Grkm.png

Other updates

RW6uivZ.png
7yCjAsR.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Scratch what I said before I guess you do get a notification when someone is going to die. I haven't played Sim 4 much as you can tell. Paco and Elly still look great as adults and its wonderful that kids are doing great in school. Brynn and Richard are just way too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that pop up comes from me having in MC command center. I don't think the game mechanics give you the notifications otherwise. :( The kids work hard, and their parents and now grandparents are always around to help with their studies. Thanks, seeing her play and have fun is cute to watch.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to see their time is coming to an end, but what a wonderful retirement!

    ReplyDelete