Friday, August 26, 2016

Iron Woman: Update 2

**since I'm going to be with her for a while, I decided to change up how I do commentary for this. Instead of me just saying what's happening, I'm going to attempt to let Anahi speak instead. This is an experiment, so we'll see how it goes.**



A little morning workout to get my blood pumping.

Have to say, love this place. Great weather all year round.


My BFF with benefits Marcus. Always there to discuss the latest fitness techniques with me. I'm going to complete this aspiration in no time with his help.


Joined another club, The Powerhouse. Like minded people like me who are into working out and getting ripped.



Marcus is great for getting me out of the house. There has to be more to life than working out and working. I heard a rumor he might be married. He never mentions a wife, and doesn't wear a ring.


Check out my sweet moves.


Candy called me up to go work out. I never say no to that. The clubs have been good for making friends.



Damn, I look good.


Good day at work. Bosses were happy that I was so observant.


I've been in the mood to woo-hoo with Marcus again. He left quite the impression last time. He hurried right over.


And we got right to business.


He sticks around to get a workout in afterwards. Takes a lot of time and commitment to have a body like his so I'm not complaining.


I wake up with a serious urge to pee. Looks like the birth control failed. (I meant to flag her for no offspring before I let her woo-hoo again and forgot. :( )



No point in putting off the inevitable, I go out to tell Marcus. Not like he won't be able to see, seriously who shows this damn fast?


Either he's in shock, or he's really okay with becoming a daddy. Those rumors of him being married can't be true, can they? I don't worry about that now.


Since I'm up, I decide to get a work out in too. Can't let this baby add back all the pounds I've been working off.


If I'm going to have a dependent, I need to up my cooking skills.


Marcus is still calling me to hang out. Being pregnant won't slow me down. Showing off the guns, I think he's impressed.


Get my dance on.


I think he may be excited for our little surprise baby.


Look at those abs, even being pregnant doesn't stop my six pack.


Sexy face while working out, yeah I'm that good.


Yep, this baby isn't slowing me down in the least.


**So...yeah with having MC command center, it does act like story progression as well and hooks up townies. One of which is Marcus. As you can see, he has the non-committal trait, but he's married. Nina (Caliente) Flex, the red-head that was checking him out in update 1. Anahi is the other woman.**

*Next Chapter*

4 comments:

  1. OMG his last name is Flex! With a name like that it sounds like he would really be into himself. Not good husband material but than again the Going Solo curse has worked its way into Sims 4. Poor Anahi didn't even realize that she was the other woman.

    She certainly is healthy. I'm not sure that I would want to work out like that while being pregnant but than again I don't work out like that while not being pregnant. I'm sure she will lose that pregnancy weight in no time at all.

    I can't wait to see her little bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep, his last name is Flex. Very fitting huh? Gotta love EA creativity. I don't mind her not getting married right now. Will save that for the family aspirations. She didn't realize she was the other woman, but she doesn't mind I guess since she's not ready to be tied down.

      She is very healthy. You see those abs on her pregnant belly!!!! It's insane. Next time I go in game I'll get a new comparison shot of her. I don't think she'll have any issue dropping the weight.

      if I get to update again today, you'll get to meet her surprise baby, then she's being flagged for no offspring!

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. oops! Hahaha. Have you done any of the recent updates? I think the last one made pregnancy not show so fast. I mean it's still only a handful of days, but they don't get a belly until the second trimester, not 5 minutes after woohoo (so dumb!)

    How is she doing at her job? I noticed jobs are a lot slower to progress than aspirations. Are you doing the new challenge EA put out that you get double or triple the XP on skills or jobs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my game is all up to date. It won't let me play without patching which is rather annoying! She got that belly soon as she took that test, it's been that way with all of them that test. In my other game play, I've had surprise pregnancies where the belly doesn't show right away when they get knocked up via risky woo-hoo or something.

      The job is moving much slower. She'll be done with her aspiration way before she finishes the job. I am trying the EA challenge. I never found that sim for the last one, but I did find her this time. I didn't notice a boost though, so will have to try it again to see.

      thanks for reading

      Delete