Saturday, August 27, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.10

Open with Kale getting hugs from Grammy.

H030HYJ.png

What a healthy breakfast these two shared.



51pLZmS.png

The rest of the family is up.

C1luZjA.png

After breakfast, Jasper helps Brynn with her homework.

CxmUkwq.png

Followed by a little story telling with Kale.

0q3RWbM.png

With the kids entertained by the grandparents, these two sneak off for some 'alone' time. ;)

uSbZ3A4.png

Aww, sibling love.

2QOvp1L.png

Enjoying some quality time. :)

ugVZrYH.png

So Paco dared his father to go streaking. LOL Jasper is always up for a good time no matter his age. ;)

ZG79abk.png

Still can't keep their hands off each other.

PSVnbmd.png

Last chat with her Grampy as a child.

jxR2UJ2.png

I had Elly put the candles on the cake (Nova baked) and noticed that bump!!! Risky woo-hoo has struck.

dO1IJ4h.png

She was never sick, no confetti, I checked her panel and indeed saw this.

6x1yfkG.png

Before and after makeover shot. It bugs me she has no eyelashes. I will be downloading some CC ones I guess.

KWhuylj.jpg

Since Brynn is my heir, I did go and age up the guys as well. They were all invited to the party. :)

AnMPtYu.png

So when @OJenn said she reuploaded John, I saw this handsome guy in her gallery. Not only is he a good looking sim, he happens to have a great name ;) (if I do say so myself).

fGNsYqa.png

Anyway he and Malia were invited over for Brynn's birthday. I figured he should meet the in-laws. LOL Now I hope SP kicks in with poor Malia and gives them some babies.

MKInlOK.jpg

Richard was last guy standing so he and Brynn had more quality time together. They are BFFs now.

newpAiC.png

Kale was feeling a little sassy and started mocking Elly.

8hxcxpu.png

And...the moment I've been dreading. :(
KHmdeNA.jpg

Nova was so distraught, she headed straight upstairs to cry it out. :(

Y8YsSiA.png

RIP Jasper Burke. My first sims 4 death. :(

Teen Brynn has Elly's face and eye shape. Paco's eyes and his mouth.

hszXfb3.jpg

I couldn't tell if Brynn had Elly's nose or Nova's. I'm leaning more towards Nova because it's wider, but it's close.

KNIw4f4.jpg

Lastly Elly got another promotion

NPIA9K0.png

3 comments:

  1. Malia should consider herself one lucky girl as you gave her a hottie. Oh I like his name too :) Now if SP can do its magic with them life would be perfect. I didn't think about the emotions that the sims have in this version. I guess they take it difficult and walk around sad when someone dies. That makes sense in one way but I'm hoping it is not too annoying.

    Rest In Peace Jasper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, at least I got her a cute hubby, now I need them to reproduce. They do walk around sad if they witness a death, as you saw in Anahi's challenge. Hayes didn't even know the woman and was sad. :( Now that they've lost Jasper, the house is going to be sad for a few days.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. wowza, he's a hottie! I hope they do make some babies!

    I don't think SP has every gottne one of my sims unexpectedly pregnant I that makes me sad. That was the main reason I use MC!

    Oh no! What a sad day

    ReplyDelete