Saturday, August 27, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.3

We'll open with Paco working on his mischief skills, although this chick may not be someone he needs to prank. She looks like she could easily kick his butt!

BeJosNL.png

He's supposed to be working out, but instead he's pranking people at the gym. All of who are women at this time.

Xd0a335.png

So...I had no idea that when you plan an event it takes place at that exact time. I thought I could pick day and time, but I learned that's not the case. So Paco and Elly's wedding gets started super early (around 5:30am or so). On top of that she's not in the right outfit and I had to make them both take a vacation day. :( Now I know for better planning of these things.

xtXW5Uf.png

Aww there, that's better. The two of them are all ready for their big day.

2pe1Bdo.png
bzOYUvs.png

Exchanging of the rings (my first S4 wedding!!!)

X7qczFL.png

They are now Mr. and Mrs. Burke

xVJ3Zom.png
EwIaQgr.png

Time for cake. Nova looks very happy.

Lgq6lsp.png

Um Paco doing that is a sure fire way to end up on the couch on your wedding night. LOL

mbV43w5.png

Everyone's dancing, even the bartender. She never did do her job.

B00HbOh.png

They can't keep their hands off each other.

0P78BpO.png

Di is okay with losing the guy.

ANkA59o.png

This is the first time Paco has seen Jasper since he moved out. I'm glad he could make it to his son's wedding.

t6amesN.png

Nothing like a wedding selfie.

dHswlFD.png

I finally did invest in one of the cameras

Ds3xc2M.png

More PDA from the happy couple. Please notice I had to hire a second bartender since the first one (lady sitting in back) just thought she was hired to attend the wedding as a guest or something. The other guy there is a wedding crasher.

5qlbmQU.png

So they didn't sit for the ceremony and now that they do, they don't use the tables to eat.

sn2wZ1W.png

Either way everyone had a good time and they earned a gold medal for the wedding!

t79ANL4.png

Darn gnome messing up my shots!!!

CTUaFDB.png

Time to consummate the wedding.

doa5aL4.png

And that's it. Now I just need to play more and wait for that try for baby whim to show up. Until then I am going to focus on them working and trying to complete their aspirations. I forgot to write down the name of the park I downloaded. It's a small park I made over to have a wedding venue and placed it in the Newcrest world.                        

4 comments:

  1. That was such a sweet wedding and they all look like they had fun. Congratulations to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's the first one I threw in S4 and man was it a hassle. Luckily it all worked out and now the happy couple is married.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Lovely wedding!

    I hate the way events are done. I like TS3 where you can set the time and place. I miss that. But you managed to have a beautiful wedding in spite of that, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I do too. I was thinking the same thing, I could pick the time the event started, but nope. Now I know and will plan better in the future.

      thanks for reading

      Delete