Saturday, August 27, 2016

RWC: Gen. 2.1

Starting off with Paco's birthday! He's officially a YA now.

7pVU98r.png

I think he turned out well.

6s9ZPCz.png

Looking at his close up, I think his jawline is more like Nova's because it's wider although he still got 96% of his features from Jasper. The facial hair really helps to make him look older because he had a baby face to me without it.

d2Xmzdw.jpg

Of course since he aged up, Elly had to as well. She got a haircut, and I think she looks good with the short hair. :)

iT0O0Cc.png

First morning in his brand new home. Too hungry to cook so cereal it is.

SK2AJX7.png

Let's take a tour shall we?
The house is the Brown Riverside Home by magetwigg

Rnhpr0A.png

Master bedroom is on the first floor.

VmbO9nL.png
n2M9F8r.png
teuVNaA.png

Outside of the master, I gave Elly a wonderful painting area.

iJV3Cvz.png

So when designing this house for whatever reason I had it in my head Elly was into painting and no music. Oops. LOL luckily we're allowed to switch their aspiration as long as it's in the same category so she's now a painter instead of a musician.

Living room

KryDG0F.png

Kitchen

r0AQSMy.png

The back porch will be for yoga and mediating. The yard is small so no play structures or pool. :( I would love for them to have a hot tub, but that means I'd have to by that stuff pack so they will do without for now.

Tux4hwn.png

Of course Paco invites Elly over to see the new place. She loves it of course and moves in the same day. :) Can't have SP hooking her up with some townie.

F0ROPXK.png
5BFLqSB.png

She's joined the painter career and with Paco's mischief aspiration, I thought comedian would suit him. We'll see how it goes. That's it for now. Going in game to play so hopefully will be able to update their lives a bit more later.                      

5 comments:

  1. Wow Paco really does look good and I agree the facial hair does seem to give him an older look. Elly looks great with short hair and I like the style you picked.

    The house looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. With there being no real distinction between the teen and YA stage I needed something to make him look older. Elly wears the short hair well. I wanted to change up her look so she looked more mature.

      thanks. Part of this challenge says we have to decorate the houses ourselves. That's been a challenge, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Love the house! Good luck to the couple starting their life together. They both look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) Hopefully they will have the same happy life his parents had.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. I don't remember reading this update at all. Wow Paco looks totally different aged up

    ReplyDelete