Friday, August 26, 2016

RWC: Gen. 1.8

Siblings getting along. :) And more stuff breaking around the house. I didn't know the fridge could also break. That and the stove were new to me. LOL

vc0jKkN.png

Nova's on top of it though. I think her handiness skill is higher than Jasper's right now.

1Zi3usH.png

Her garden is coming along nicely. It seems like the skills move sooo slow. :(

irQoOGl.png

Look who came home with Paco today. :)

kDMGCga.jpg

I have no idea why he insists on making out in his parent's bedroom.

0zmOcDb.jpg

So Di invited Paco to her birthday party. I sent him although I'm not sure why she is set to age up so early since she was put into the world last. Anyway they all stand around the empty lot that is 'home' to her and she never ages up. And I have no clue what outfit he's wearing. I know I didn't set that.

cJY9f2J.png

Since the party was a bust, I did have him be a pain in the butt to this random guy so he could get a second person to dislike him. Milestone completed.

pSGAlft.png

Nova expressing her undying love to Jasper. :)

uRMhJZc.png

Nova got to test out the new spa area of the gym. First a little yoga followed by a nice relaxing foot massage.

VS9VF2F.png
tKqKCmV.png

She's home in time to bake Malia's birthday cake.

kfPvy14.png

Di invites herself over...she's still a teen.

aEXTflU.png

Malia's friend is Jonathan Dolan

GmE1Dli.png

Birthday time!

jCY4UyU.png
yhrcKKV.png

Since they've been buddies, I let Jonathan age up the same day. I love that you can reuse the same cake, just had to put on new candles.

8D3AP8y.png

First thing he does after aging up

en75Us0.png

He's not terrible looking, but his eyes are a little too close together in my opinion.

LeJcKuz.png

That's it. Per the roll Malia got the perfectionist trait. I have a lazy perfectionist. LOL Her aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy.

She looks a lot like Nova to me

REL3DNE.jpg

Here's how Di and Elly are stacked up in Paco's relationship bar.

H1n7cMS.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ok I learned a couple of things from this chapter. The refrigerator and stove can break and you can reuse the birthday cake. I'm expecting the stove and refrigerator to go the next time I go back into game.

    It's crystal clear which girl he wants but we all suspected that before. I think they make a cute couple and I'm sure there is a townie for Di. She can have anyone but Pace. Malia is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, both can break. Stuff is always breaking around the house now. LOL I was excited about the cake being reused, just add new candles and you can make people not in your house age up with it! Bonus.

      Yep, no question which girl Paco has a thing for. I like how Malia turned out. Her skin tone was a little off to me, but other than that, she's a pretty girl.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. oh hey! I was wandering around your blog, this one doesn't have a label like the others. Is it one you're done with? I know thia post was forever ago!

    ReplyDelete