Friday, August 26, 2016

RWC: Gen. 1.6

These two are still in love.
K9lBckP.png

I made Paco take his sister to the park and he ran into Elly there. Malia even spent some time chatting with her.
bygbiBG.png
AMWYfF8.png

Since Paco aged up on a weekend, he has plenty of time to explore town. I sent him to my failed town center. *I got the bakery and gym done then tested it. No sims on lot :(* I've since bulldozed it and I'm in the process of putting down individual lots.
iGga4fb.png

New girl Di was walking by so I let Paco introduce himself to her. Gotta test out who he might like.
raOvRgX.png

She didn't stick around long so he called to invite Elly to hang out instead. (Not sure why his hand was frozen like that)
AWEFMDF.png

The talking leads to flirting. And he rolls this whim.
PJAFGOL.png
XTTYeij.png

Paco had his very first kiss. :)
g6Yi5vP.png

Back at home some mother/daughter bonding going on.
Xnlvn7X.png

Since Paco spent more time with Elly, he invited Di over the next day.
Y9hdZhL.png

They seem to get along, but then she shoots down his flirt attempts.
SfQxnzm.png
4LGrHnN.png

She leaves after that and Paco is off to the gym. I'm trying to beef him up because he's really skinny. LOL Instead of working out, he starts insulting Don. He does need to have 2 people dislike him so why not. 1 down 1 to go.
HmEDCbu.png

Everything seems to be breaking down in the house at once.
Rm2LCra.jpg

Family breakfast, nevermind the stove is on fire with some sort of hazardous gas leak.
bFz1lce.png

This little kid is always coming home with Malia. I wonder what the future holds for them.
xJ47Rff.png

4 comments:

  1. Elly is much cuter than Di! Tell Paco not to waste his time on the blonde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'll be sure to pass the message along to Paco. :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Paco needs to forget Di and she seems like a stuck up bitch. I think him and Elly are a cute couple and that first kiss was sweet. Getting two people to dislike him? Is that one of the whims? If so Don is a perfect choice to dislike LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah Di is okay being friends, but she's not into him romantically it would seem. He and Elly are cute together, so I'm not too upset. :) Yes, for his aspiration he needs to have 2 people dislike him.

      thanks for reading

      Delete