Friday, August 26, 2016

RWC: Gen. 1.4

Over breakfast Nova goes into labor. Since I've now installed GTW I send them to the hospital to have the baby.

vX6czB7.png
AUg8g2e.png

I'm pretty sure that doctor taking out her heart is detrimental to her health. No wonder Jasper is freaking out.

sBRKVxW.png

IT'S A GIRL. I rolled for her name and she ended up with Malia. Her generated trait is lazy and her child aspiration is artistic prodigy.

Ji0qd2j.png
3uqE6DJ.png

She's a cute girl, I see a lot more of Nova's features in her.

6XWoxdl.png
XWaAOiC.jpg

The other spare room has now been decorated. House is full so even if Jasper rolls more whims for babies, he's out of luck.

hsCh5X8.png
VJfkg6k.png

While Paco is at school, Malia makes use of the art table in his room. He's not been using it.

D51dCdr.png

Paco left for school as an only child and returned with a sister. He's doing well in school.

GnQdwPh.png

To have some get to know you time, Jasper and Nova took the kids to the new park. My first 'build'.

5FNgmZa.png
lQRofxU.png
uyQAc9T.png

Doesn't seem to be any jealousy from Paco on having a sister. They each roll whims to get to know the other and be friendly.

EkEpiYj.png

I really thought this was cute. Malia has an 'official' birth certificate since she was born at the hospital.

OTj79iT.png

I think I've decided that Paco will be my heir since he's my first born kid ever for this game.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know going to the hospital sent home a birth certificate! I'm too impatient and just have my sims give birth at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice surprise when I checked her inventory. It's kind of cute that they do that. I wanted to test out the hospital birth since that was one of the things that interested me in the trailers.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I don't think that heart removal is wise thing either LOL! Oh boy Sim Doctors! Congrats on the baby girl and yes that is a pleasant surprise with the birth certificate. I read this update shortly after I seen that surprise myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we know why hospital visits are free in sims with the 'mistakes' they seem to make while you're there. LOL I think the birth certificate is a nice touch and wish it was something they did in S3.

      thanks for reading

      Delete